Thursday, September 11, 2008

Photos: Katie Playing Soccer, Ben at the game & Rainbow at the Kaufmann's

I should be in bed but just finished emailing my sister Holly and got the urge to post and share these photos. These were all taken on Saturday Aug 30. Ben and I went down to Castleton to see Katie play in her first home soccer game. I got a couple of good ones of Katie playing but I know she won't like them!





I also got a couple of cute ones of Ben running around.




After the game we headed to Patty's and Larry's house in Shoreham for dinner and while we were there a pretty intense thunderstorm went through. Then this....




Awesome!! The pictures definitely don't do it justice.
Off to bed for me and onto Wells, ME tomorrow for a litte weekend getaway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather (and all!) It was great reading through your blog. I had lost all my 'favorites' when I got the new computer (quite a while ago now!) - then discovered it on my office computer today. Ben is getting so big - he seems more like a little boy than the toddler I saw in April. I'll e-mail myself at my gmail account at home so I can actually take some time to look back through the last few months!
Take care, Trudy.