Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's been a long time again... and I feel the worst about it for my sister Holly. She is some where out in the Pacific Ocean right now on the aircraft carrier the USS Ronald Reagen. She is probably my most frequent blog reader and one of the biggest reasons I started this adventure and I can't even get it done for her. Sorry Hol! I miss ya and love ya lots!

Anyway, I love reading other people blogs and just discovered the Google reader. It checks for updates on the blogs you read regularly and lets you know if there is a new post. So I only have to log into one page now to read my favorite blogs! And I know instantly which ones have an update! It is awesome and saving me a little time. Now if I could spend as much time on my own blog...

So I have a ton of pictures to share and a jillion (is that a word?) stories to tell but the one popping in my brain right now is of a mama deer and her fawn eating apples under the apple tree by the lawn. I happened to look out the kitchen window on the morning of Friday Aug. 29 and saw the two of them heading down to the apple tree at the edge of the driveway. So I grabbed my camera (of course) and headed out on the deck to capture some photos. Here a few of my favorites.






So that's it for now. Hopefully more really really soon!

No comments: