Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not getting much work done and cruisin' blogs

So I'm in the office but not getting much done (it's been a crazy couple of weeks..mostly self inflicted...more later) I'm cruisin' some of my favorite blogs because I haven't done that in forever. (Mostly because of internet outages over the last week. You don't realize how much you use it and need it until it's gone!) Anyway, I came across Jessica Spraque blog and she did a Photoshop Friday last week about photos editing. So I went up and got the camera and downloaded all of my photos off of it (255 in about a week and a half) and started viewing them and playing with them with the Photoshop Friday Photo Editing Tutorial. ShaZAM! is right. Take a look.

Before (This one is by far my favorite!)
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After

Pretty Awesome! Anyway, I do have to go get some work done. More on our activities over the last couple of weeks soon!

1 comment:

BlancaEJ said...

Great to see your blog updated Heather!! It's about time. LOL! Of course I hadn't looked at it in the past month because I've had a lot going on! But it's nice to see something newer then your April messge! :) Picutres are great. I love the editing stuff you did. I will have to check that out! I want to try some digital scrapbooking myself soon and learn more about photoshop!