Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting some Digital Scrapbooking Done

I've finally taken some time the last few days to get back into the digital scrapbooking again. Here is the first one I did. It uses a free template from Jessica Sprague. If you are interested you can find if here.



I used Jessica Sprague's free Template+, Title is from Michelle Coleman's Winter Wonderland Kit and all the papers are from Jen Wilson's New Attitude Kit.

The second one I did is from the Type+Writer Class I signed up for last year at Jessica Sprague.com and then didn't have time to do. This is the first layout. It is also a template and then I used the paper from the kit that came with the class. You can read the details about this class or sign up here.



I'm pretty happy with the way both of them turned out. I'm also really loving digital scrapbooking with templates. They make it so easy and I don't have to fret about the design which is a weak area for me. I always spend way too much time worrying about it and second guessing myself. I'll have to start collecting templates now too!

I also figured out today with the help of this blog post how to get larger pictures on blogger. Pretty cool huh?

No comments: