Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick & Digital Scrapbooking

Well, so much for posting every week! But I had a good excuse for last week, everybody here was sick with a nasty cold. Last Tuesday, I felt miserable and I'm sure Ben was feeling the same. So we didn't do much. We are all better now, thankfully, with only mild runny noses left. Although, Ben woke up yesterday morning with pink eye. So he was home with me and of course no work done!

Last week, I also started something I've been wanting to do for a while and that is take one of Jessica Spraque's digital scrapbooking classes. You can check out her website and classes here if you are interested. I'm taking the "Now we're rockin'" intermediate class right now and just finished up my second assignment. It's a four week class with one assignment per week with challenges and daily emails. It is awesome! I love it. I just wish I had more time! The story of my life! Here are my first two assignments:


We had a fun weekend. Heather, Dave, Max, Mareta and Michael Oberheim came up for a short but sweet visit. It was loud and rambunctious but so fun to have everybody here and sleeping in one house. I am just so happy and excited to have space and room to do things like this finally. I love my new house! I got some great pictures of everybody sledding down the driveway on Sunday but haven't uploaded them to my computer so I'll have to post those on a later day. Ben was just thrilled with the "big" kids. He couldn't take his eyes off of them. He loved watching Max and Michael play with his trucks. I can't believe Michael is almost 5 and Max and Mareta are 7. Where does the time go! They have gotten so tall and are such little people now. I can remember seeing them as babies at Lake George their first summer.

I can hear Ben stirring from his nap so I have to get going. I'm sure there is more to say but it will have to wait until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
Great blog! I've been meaning to write since your card arrived. Brent and I were so happy to hear that you and John became parents to Ben the same year that we welcomed Maielle into the world...crazy what life holds for us, huh?

Anyway, I will send you an e-mail soon, but wanted to put up a quick comment here first!

You can check out my blog (that is never updated!! Ha) here: www.yomerriams.com

XO,
Karen M