Sunday, October 5, 2008

Major Milestone

Tonight for the very first time Ben peed ON THE POTTY!! He has been spending a little time lately sitting on the potty but all he has ever done has passed gas (well one night I caught him pooping in the tub and swung him over to the big toliet and a little bit made it in the toliet but I don't really count that time). Tonight he wanted to sit on the little potty chair before he got in the bath and he spent alot of time there but nothing came of it. Then after bath he asked to sit on the potty again and a few minutes later he got up and said to me "I did it Mom" I thought he meant passed gas again. I look down and there is PEE IN THE POTTY! I am so proud! We are finally making a little progress in the long process of potty training. WOOO HOO! I'm so excited and proud of him! Anyway, I just couldn't wait to post about it. Had to make sure I remembered the exact date and time and circumstances. And just because, here are some cute photos from bath the night before last. John took these because he thought the mohawk I gave Ben while washing his hair was really cute.



No comments: