Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sugaring Pictures

Just thought I'd share some cute pictures from sugaring the other day.













Krysta's boyfriend Eric firing




Yummy Syrup!


My Dad firing




Ben has been such a great little helper. On Tuesday, we were tapping at Horn's and Ben was helping tap by using the hammer to set the inserts with a little help from Daddy. Of course, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. But he was excited because it involved using a hammer and banging! He loves puddles and playing in the water. He brings his bucket into the tub every night to play. I hope to have more pictures as the season goes on.

Happy spring to all! Mother nature didn't get the memo here in VT though. The highs this weekend are 30 and 31 and teens at night. Brrrr! I'm definitely looking forward to some warmer weather!

No comments: